Star Brite Premium Marine Pol 946
Premium Marine Polish is simply the best polish you can buy. The special polymers provide unmatched protection against UV rays, seal the surface to repel stains and deliver a deep, long-lasting gloss.
Application is simple, whether by hand or with a buffer; apply, let dry to a haze and wipe off. Use once per year to keep new and restored boats looking their best. Ideal for all fiberglass, metal, glass or painted surfaces. Note: if surface is oxidized or hazy, use One Step Heavy Duty Cleaner Wax.
- The ultimate protection for fiberglass, metal & painted surfaces
- UV inhibitors help stop fading and oxidation
- Leaves a super smooth, non-stick polymer coating which reduces drag and repels dirt, grime, oil and stains
- For medium to heavy oxidation, use One Step Heavy Duty Cleaner Wax
- Before polishing, wash surface to remove grit and dirt (we recommend Star brite® Boat Wash).
- Shake bottle well.
- Apply product evenly with a clean cloth to small area in a circular, overlapping motion while polish is wet. Star brite® Premium Marine Polish will quickly dry to a haze.
- Wipe off haze using another clean, dry cloth.
Star brite® Premium Marine Polish will provide exceptional protection against fading, chalking, rust, corrosion and general degradation. Oil, dirt and salt will not stick to treated surface and can usually be washed off with boat wash and water.
NOTE: If surface to be treated is faded, chalking or oxidized, first use Star brite® Premium Cleaner Wax to restore the finish.