Starbrite’s One Step Heavy Duty Cleaner Wax is formulated specifically to remove oxidation and hazing from fiberglass or painted surfaces. The special polymers seal the restored finish to keep it looking its best, while providing unmatched protection against UV rays and a deep, long-lasting gloss.
Application is simple, whether by hand or with a buffer; apply, let dry to a haze and wipe off. For best results, protect the restored finish with a coat of Premium Marine Polish.
- Cleans, shines and protects in one step.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Specially formulated for fiberglass, metals and painted surfaces.
- UV inhibitors help prevent fading and oxidation.
- Removes oxidation and chalk while leaving a durable coat of special polymers
- Wash boat to remove surface dirt and dry thoroughly.
- Shake bottle well before using.
- Apply product in a firm, overlapping pattern using a clean cotton cloth or towel.
- Rub well to remove chalk, oxidation and stains while polish is wet. Apply to small sections at a time to ensure uniform coverage. (NOTE: No hard rubbing is required on most surfaces. Severely oxidized surfaces may require more rubbing and several applications.)
- Star brite? Premium One Step Heavy Duty Cleaner Wax will quickly dry to a haze.
- Wipe off resulting haze with a clean, dry towel or cloth. Because fiberglass surfaces are porous, additional oxidation may leach out after 10-20 days, requiring a repeat application of Cleaner Wax.
- Once gelcoat is restored, follow up with Premium Marine Polish for long lasting protection.